Marketing Associate (Digital projects & Engagement) - Banking
Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant Yoyo Chun
Date posted 27 July 2022hong-kong marketing/product-brand-marketing 2022-07-27 2022-08-26 marketing Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Role Overview: The role will be responsible for managing digital projects related to deposit and drive customer engagement. This is a 1 year contract with potential to switch to permanent.
- Drive design and development of new digital business models, through creation or participation in project management related for Deposit
- Assist Team Lead to spearhead deposit led projects and digital engagements
- Drive transformation and implementation of thoughtfully-designed customer journeys
- Manage key performance drivers, integrating data analytics and experimentation
- Key Skills:
- University graduate or graduate degree
- Minimum 1 years of experience in digital marketing or related experience
- Preferably with experience in design thinking, site design/development, management of technological projects, data analytics
- Passionate about customer experience and journey design
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate across teams and stakeholders
- Makes data-driven decisions with strong analytical skills and good business acumen
- Good organizational and project management skills, with attention to details
- Fluent in English & Cantonese
This is a leading regional bank.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 14 August 2022One of the well-known FMCG Company in Hong Kong is currently looking for numerous Marketing Assistant / Marketing Executive / Senior Marketing Executive to join their family for 2022 business plan
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 25 July 2022Role Overview: The role will be responsible for preparing product / service promotion, training materials and conducting market research. This is a permanent role with a leading Insurance company.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 May 2022Role Overview: The marketing assistant manager/manager will assist the head of marketing and distribution to work with sales team to manage and execute events and communications for global stakeholders. This is a permanent role with the world's most trusted international life insurance brokers.
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD50,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 02 August 2022Our client is an insurance company with a strong presence across the digital channels. They are highly reputable for their innovative and fast-paced environment. Currently seeking for a talent with solid experience in communications and PR, must possess strong command in written and spoken English. Responsibilities • Develop and implement communications strategies and initiatives • Develop content strategy for bilingual marketing collaterals for online channels including social media platforms, websites, etc. • Responsible for corporate communications to drive company’s strategic priorities and goals • Manage CSR events, sponsorships and award submissions • Work closely with internal and external parties for branding and communications purposes • Participate in ad hoc projects when assigned
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 23 June 2022A leading Digital entertainment company is now expanding their regional marketing and is now looking for a seasoned Digital Marketing Manager to join their team in HK. Reporting to the Regional Marketing Director, you will be responsible for driving the planning and execution of digital marketing, paid advertisement, and analytics for the brands. You’ll be developing and overseeing integrated digital marketing and promotion activities, across channels in Asia.