Product Manager - Luxury industry
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Yoyo Chun
Date posted 08 June 2022hong-kong marketing/product-brand-marketing 2022-06-08 2022-08-07 marketing Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Role Overview: The role will be responsible for communicating with wholesale customers, providing customer service such as fixing of orders, providing updates on delivery on products, also managing product pricing plans, inventory etc. This is a permanent role with an Asia's most trusted silver & gold product dealer.
- Generate sales through consistent and timely communication with wholesale customers and provide competitive and viable product offers through market research to maximise company’s profitability and revenue
- Utilize sales data to manage, develop, and serve wholesale accounts and provide customer service functions including fixing of orders, providing updates on delivery or delays on products, resolving complaints, providing payment reminders, and answering all product pricing and availability inquiries
- Coordinate product procurement and manage various product life cycles by engaging with both internal and external stakeholders including organising logistical arrangements for all purchases, regular inventory monitoring
- Review and negotiate key terms of contracts and formalise all agreements to ensure most favourable payment terms, commitments, and costs
- Manage and develop product pricing plans and inventory control
- Setup product SKUs accurately and comprehensively to provide clarity to our retail customers on front-end website and to ensure proper back-end product configurations including pricing and hedging
- Provide updates to retail team on product availability and/or delays and assist with all other retail product inquiries
- Foster existing supplier relationships to increase access to product availability and key industry information to enhance company’s pricing and product strategies as well as to develop and conceptualize new products and exclusive programs to increase company profitability
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a sales and/or marketing capacity
- Preference for candidates with experience from the precious metals industry with established relationships & network
- Strong listening, communication & negotiation skills
- Attention to Detail & Numbers is essential.
- Fluent to Native in spoken & written English is a must.
This is an Asia's most trusted silver & gold product dealer.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 June 2022Role Overview: This role will be responsible for developing content, articles, business stories for website and social media. This is a 6 months renewable contract with a leading global bank.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 16 June 2022Role Overview: The role will be responsible for designing and delivering all internal communications activities to support staff engagement. This is a 6 months contract with a leading global bank.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 16 June 2022One of the Top tired FMCG company in Hong Kong is currently looking for Product Marketing talents to join their family for 2022 business plan
Salary: HKD400,000 - HKD800,000 per annum + bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 24 May 2022My reputable client is looking to expand their cyber security awareness team. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 14 May 2022One of the Top tired FMCG company in Hong Kong is currently looking for Product Marketing talents to join their family for 2022 business plan