Licensing Executive - Greater China (Cartoon Lover Welcome!)
Salary HKD20,000 - HKD23,000 per annum + + guarantee 13 months salary
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Pinkie Leung
Date posted 07 June 2022hong-kong marketing/product-brand-marketing 2022-06-07 2022-08-06 media Hong Kong HK HKD 20000 23000 23000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A well-known global entertainment provider is currently looking for a licensing talents to join their family for 2022 business plan
• Expand the existing licensing portfolio, source and negotiate with potential new licensees; and liaise with existing licensees to achieve sales targets and to fill these Legal & Contract Management
• Work closely with licensees to ensure their business and marketing strategies are aligned with the brand and company objectives.
• Ensure strong brand presence in the market.
• Work with legal team to finalize agreement signing, handle counterfeit and trademark registration issues.
• Knowledgeable in IP protection for counterfeit handling.
• Responsible for licensing business operations including but not limited to sticker arrangement, invoice & debit note issuing, royalty report checking, etc.
• Assist the team in quarterly forecasts and royalty report submissions
• Assist the team in the deal memo process, including credit, legal, commercial, and brand approvals, through to deal completion
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum 2 years of commercial experience, preferably in consumer products or licensing
• Able to successfully prioritize workload and increase productivity
• Insightful and persuasive, able to identify commercial opportunities and align our brands to those opportunities
• Strong time management, organizational, and follow up skills
• Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Cantonese and Mandarin
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 July 2022Head of Marketing Growing start-up fintech from a well-established financial institution. Welcome for applicant who has the ability to direct the development of growth strategies for the team, has passion in fintech business and speaks fluent Mandarin and English. Job Responsibilities • Plan and monitor marketing strategies and activities • Lead the marketing team to develop brand awareness and positioning; acquire new businesses • Analyse the effectiveness/ ROI of ATL & BTL marketing activities and plan the marketing investments to enhance effectiveness of the activities • A leader of the marketing department; manage and update the workflow, lead a small team and department structure to optimize performances
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 28 June 2022Our client is one of the leading manufacturer of specific baby product. If you have baby products or health-care marketing experience, team lead experience and willing to take challenges, you are more than welcome to join! Job Scope • Growth objectives planning for the category and continuously improve company performance and skills in key marketing investment areas. • Full P&L responsibility & ownership • Establish marketing, branding & innovative strategy for the assigned brand to meet the overall business objectives & target. Develop clear vision for the category, and to generate annual and future brand plans to achieve the set vision • Lead the development and implementation of the annual business plan, monitor performance & competitor activity; recommend adjustments to the total marketing mix and execution to achieve sales & market share target. Actively explore and drive new Nutrition business opportunity • Focus on creating brand values with effective brand positioning and strategy. Develop acquisition strategy and execution plan that best fits with consumer journey and create the ultimate consumer experience for our brands • Lead the team to manage the business aspects of the brands and act as the core contact on the brand operation. Closely partner with other functions to ensure effective execution of the set plan
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 27 June 2022One of the Top tired FMCG company in Hong Kong is currently looking for Product Marketing talents to join their family for 2022 business plan
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 27 June 2022Role Overview: This role will be responsible for supporting Asia Pacific zone business in identifying and developing customer advocates. This is a 1 year contract with an American computer software company.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 22 June 2022Role Overview: This role will lead product approvals for publishing category all markets with a focus on China and Japan, as well as wider creative support for GCG Asia team. This is a 2 years contract with a leading global media and entertainment company.