Product Marketing Executive -- Financial Services (MNC)
Salary discretionary bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Gloria Yu
Date posted 14 January 2019 2019-01-142019-03-15 marketing hong kong HK HKD 20000 25000 25000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
Our client is one of the world’s largest investment company in the UK, their business mainly focuses on investment management, pensions and savings administration. To cope with their business development, they are now looking a passionate candidate to join their Product Marketing team in Hong Kong.
• Assist Product Proposition Managers with customer insights driven product proposition projects.
• Support Investment Proposition Manager in maintaining and enhancing the existing fund platform.
• Gain good understanding and awareness of the market place, not limited to competitor activities, distribution trends as well as regulatory changes through regular research on competitors and market.
• Assist in producing regular Proposition Reviews and ad-hoc analysis of existing propositions.
• Develop good working rapport with key internal stakeholders e.g. Commercial, Distribution, Marketing, Customer Service and Finance and other members in business units.
• Actively participate in project teams to successfully deliver propositions in accordance with project plans
• Work with other areas of the company to identify process improvements, specifying and testing requirements where appropriate.
• Assist the team with administrative work.
• Degree qualified, in a Business, Marketing or equivalent.
• 1 - 2 years of relevant product development experience (Class A and/ or Class C insurance products).
• Comfortable to work in a dynamic environment under tight deadlines and multi-tasking.
• Good communication skills in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin).
• Good presentation, problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
• IT and system knowledge preferred.