Regional Marketing Manager
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant James Radcliffe
Date posted 30 October 2018 2018-10-302018-12-29 marketing 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Reporting to the General Manager of Asia-Pacific, the Regional Marketing Manager is focused on Home Environment products, and is responsible for planning and implementing sales, marketing and product development programs, targeted toward Asia Pacific market.
• Develops and implements strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for Home Environment products in Asia Pacific market.
• Manage the region in all marketing aspects for home environment and related new product launch.
• Establishes and maintains different market channels and distributors, to attract more customers.
• Plans and oversees online and offline advertising and promotion activities, monitor digital marketing compaigns and social media/E-commerce channels to enhance brand awareness and maximize ROI.
• Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
• Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
• Coordinates liaison between sales & marketing department and other related units.
• Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
• Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
• 10+ years in Sales and Marketing Leadership roles in FMCG or consumer electronic appliances.
• Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing or related field. Master’s degree a plus.
• Operational experience from different marketing services, e.g. working with advertising agency, design house, PR agency & premium house etc
• Exposure in Asia Pacific markets preferred.
• Practical knowledge in O2O business or exposure is a plus
• Highly dynamic & possess excellent communication skills; With can-do attitude to work diligently to achieve tasks; work with great detail and patience
• Hands-on approach to tackling tactical and strategic sales activities and a proven track record of delivering on or exceeding revenue goals
• Willing to travel occasionally
• Fluency in speaking as well as writing in English and Chinese.