Senior Product & Content Marketing Manager
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Lucy Hunter
Date posted 26 October 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
A leading global asset management company is seeking an experienced professional to drive and manage product marketing initiatives. This role will play a cruical part in the overall marketing strategy of the company along with other B2B & B2C marketing initiatives for North Asia.
- Responsible for product marketing of both UCITS and HK-domiciled funds in Hong Kong and mainland China to distributors and retail investors.
- Lead product positioning and marketing content for fund launches and promotions.
- Develop, manage and enhance public product marketing collaterals
- Famaliarity with relevant regulatory guidelines.
- Knowledgeable on market trends and peer products.
- formulate product marketing proposition to distributors and retail investors.
- Contribute to global product campaigns and initiatives.
- Act as key coordinator with global investment teams on enquiries about products and market.
- Min. 8 years of work experience in asset management industry, preferably in product or marketing position.
- Sound knowledge in unit trust products, investment strategies and financial market.
- Good understanding about needs of retail distributors and institutional investors.
- Good team player, sense of ownership, servicing mindset.
- well-organized and strategic marketer.
- Relevant Bachelors degree held.
- Solid presentation and written skills in both English and Chinese. Proficiency in Mandarin and simplified Chinese is a plus.