Marketing Product Manager
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Lucy Hunter
Date posted 07 August 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
One of the leading longterm savings and investment firms is seeking a Marketing Manager to join their team focusing specifically developing and managing product propositions, including the end to end process with stakeholders, for their existing and future business. The ideal candidate should be comfortable with working independently and have solid experience in Class A Insurance products.
- Drive product proposition projects with a high degree of independence.
- Produce regular Proposition Reviews and ad-hoc analysis of existing propositions.
- Enhance & maintain product and fund platform, working closley with proposition team and other stakeholders.
- Maintain good relationships with the regulators.
- Develop good working relationships with key internal stakeholders.
- Identify process improvements.
- Bachelors degree held in Business, Marketing or Actuarial.
- Min. 8 years relevant product experience in health and protection insurance products.
- Good knowledge and experience in Class A products. Additional experience in Class C would be a plus.
- Excellent written and spoken English & Cantonese. (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Good presentation, problem solving & interpersonal skills.
- Business travel may be required.