Senior Marketing & Comms Manager
Salary HKD720,000 - HKD960,000 per annum + Bonus, Medical
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Jason Ng
Date posted 11 July 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Our client is a newly launched digital platform for retailers. The Senior Marketing & Comms Manager is responsible for developing markeing strategies that enable a highly scalable product to gain market share, and eventually dominate the market. Leverage your deep understanding of customer insights and the competitive landscape to create customer-backed, holistic communications plans that deliver differentiated value to customers and partners. You will inherit a team of talent and experienced marketers.
- Create competitive marketing strategies that create clear and differentiated positioning of the brand; Define adoption life cycle targets
- Develop creative briefs, translating customer insights into impactful benefits, that also inspire customer and influencer socialisation
- Create and execute high impact, multichannel campaigns that leverage all possible channels to meet the business needs, including innovative promotions, analytics and learning plan
- Recommend and implement tactics across high potential channels, and targeting/segmentation strategies based on research, data and ongoing test-and-learn analytics
- Manage the execution of integrated marketing campaigns leveraging personalisation and segmentation covering owned/paid digital channels, social media, partnership marketing, direct marketing, ATL, BTL, etc.
- Manage agencies and vendors; liaise with internal teams in support of campaign execution
- Cultivate relationship with media, bloggers and KOLs
- Plan and manage local market communications via various media channels
- Drive content development and develop key messaging
- Direct and manage PR agency and other resources to support campaign executions
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 8 years' marketing/communications experience within consumer market
- Digital savvy with proven track-record in digital and social marketing
- Good understanding of Hong Kong's consumer market
- Good command of English and Chinese (Cantonese preferred)
Join a billion-dollar backed business! Click "Apply Now" or get in touch by email (jason . ng @ robertwalters . com . hk)!