Senior Marketing Manager (FinTech)
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Jason Ng
Date posted 04 June 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
It is a newly created role. The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for developing markeing strategies that enable a highly scalable product to gain market share, and eventually dominate the market. Leverage your deep understanding of customer insights and the competitive landscape to create customer-backed, end-to-end experiences that deliver differentiated value to customers and partners. You will inherit a team of talent and experienced marketers.
- Create competitive marketing strategies that create clear and differentiated positioning of the brand, and communicate effectively the product value proposition
- Define adoption life cycle targets and help gain quick feedback from early adoption as well as non-adopters
- Develop key messaging and creative briefs and translating customer insights into impactful benefits and reasons to believe that also inspire customer and influencer socialisation
- Create and execute high impact, multichannel campaigns that leverage all possible channels to meet the business needs, including innovative promotions, analytics and learning plan
- Recommend and implement tactics across high potential channels, and targeting/segmentation strategies based on research, data and ongoing test-and-learn analytics
- Manage the execution of integrated marketing campaigns leveraging personalisation and segmentation including owned paid digital channels, social media, partnership marketing, direct marketing, etc.
- Manage agencies and vendors; liaise with internal teams in support of campaign execution
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 10 years' marketing experience, preferably in consumer technology
- Digital savvy with proven track-record in digital and social marketing
- Good understanding of Hong Kong's consumer market
- Good command of English and Chinese (Cantonese preferred)
Our client is a billion-dollar backed business, and native to Asia. They offer competitive package and the start-up experience. Apply now!