Head of Marketing (B2B, Global)
Salary HKD1,000,000 - HKD1,500,000 per annum + Medical
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Jason Ng
Date posted 23 March 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
This position will lead the brand strategy and market positioning for our clients' products and services. Located in Wan Chai, the Head of Marketing will directly manage a team of four across digital, CRM and communications. This team is primarily focused on audience-centric positioning and messaging strategies, creative content and collateral material development, execution of a wide range of innovative brand experiences, engagement through multiple channels, and regional/global events. In addition, this role will also provide strategic input and collaborate in shaping of brand communications, social and digital content strategies, public relations, co-marketing projects.
- Drive the overarching strategic objectives for the team, based on business priorities, product strategy, market conditions, and competitive actions; Lead development of messaging strategy and all communications planning
- Champion the most appropriate audience-centric strategies and tactics to enhance perceptions of the brand globally, working cross-functionally to lead an integrated marketing communications approach, ensuring alignment with the broader enterprise positioning strategies and tactics
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, the executive team and their departments; work closely with agencies and partners to ensure that innovative, insight-based campaigns are at the heart of all Offline and Digital channel mix efforts, including CRM, Social Media, Events, and more
- Manage the team’s operational annual and marketing budget, ensure that funding is directed to the most pressing business priorities, utilise the marketing budget to allocate funds across offline awareness and consideration tactics to positively impact brand metrics
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or relevant discipline
- Minimum 15 years' marketing/branding experience, of which 5 years in senior managerial position
- Strong knowledge of telco, broadcast or communications technology sectors
- Past experience in developing successful CRM and Social Media strategies
- Good command of English, Cantonese/Mandarin a plus
Our client is a listed company operating commercial satellites.