Social Media Manager
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Lucy Hunter
Date posted 15 March 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
This role is for an International Fintech company, headquartered in America with an office in Hong Kong, founded by a group of serial entrepreneurs and crypto-currency experts. Their business is growing at such a pace, that their software will be a market leader in the Block Chain boom which has only just begun. They are looking for a talented Social Media Manager to administer their Social Media accounts and manage the company image in a cohesive way to achieve marketing goals. The successful candidate would need to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Design & Implement social media strategy to align with business goals & legal requirements.
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI.
- Generate, edit, schedule, publish & share engaging content daily.
- Capability to leverage analytics and date for improved and optimised publishing.
- Suggest & Implement new features to develop brand & product awareness.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools & applications.
- Proven work as Social Media Manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Strong collaboration & team player skills
- Excellent communication & copywriting skills
- Ability to identify & deliver creative content (e.g. text, image, video)
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Famaliarity with web design
- Analytical & multi-tasking skills
- Experience with social media 3rd party tools is a plus
- Self-starter & take initiative
- Excellent verbal & written skills in english - Additional language is an advantage