Assistant Manager, Marketing & Communications
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Georgina Masefield
Date posted 09 February 2017
A top tier independent international Asset Management Firm has the opportunity for an Assistant Marketing Manager to join their institutional marketing team.
- Implement marketing activities for the institutional business across Asia
- Partner with global and regional RFP teams and different internal departments to oversee and coordinate the RFP process for Asia.
- Support the Senior Marketing Manager in implementing marketing activities and a combination of above-the-line, below-the-line, online, events, media relations campaigns
- Manage events of institutional clients and investors
- Create fund marketing materials and brand marketing collateral
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with internal business partners across marketing, product, sales, compliance and operations.
- A minimum of four years marketing experience in financial services, with at least a couple in asset management
- Have all-rounded marketing experience, including above-the-line, below-the-line, online, events and media relations.
- Work experience in RFP production will be an advantage
- Knowledge of investment products required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Ability to work well in a team environment, as well as to handle multiple concurrent assignments and work independently
- Ability to effectively manage new projects, existing maintenance, shifting priorities, and multiple tasks
- Ability to adhere to deadlines while managing multiple projects
- A motivation and proactive attitude is essential, as is the ability to work in a fast paced environment
This is a great opportunity for someone to progress their career with a leading investment brand and to join an environment which offers long term career opportunity and progression.