Vice President, Marketing
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Georgina Masefield
Date posted 03 February 2017
A world leading investment management firm who offer diversified investment services to clients is looking for a VP to join their combined retail and institutional regional marketing team.
- To work closely with Asia’s marketing and the sales teams both retail and institutional to execute the firm’s marketing plan and strategy.
- Conceptualise, develop, and customise marketing materials for the Asia region with a focus on Hong Kong and China.
- Act as the liaison with various vendors and counter-parties (e.g. production, event, advertising, PR) to ensure smooth execution of campaigns
- Create product specific marketing materials and collateral and execute the launch of new products to market
- oversee the firm's baseline marketing materials and provide support to a full range of strategic and tactical advertising, public relationship, marketing and media programs
- Act a a senior member of the regional marketing team and ensure the highest of standards are upheld across the team
- A minimum of eight years experience in a marketing roles within financial services, with at least two in an asset management firm
- Strong investment product knowledge and investment marketing experience
- A team player with excellent project management skills, detail oriented, creative, with excellent communications skills
- SFC certifications will be an advantage
- Working knowledge over the industry’s analytical tools (e.g. Morningstar, Lipper, Simfund, Bloomberg, Salesforce, etc.) will be a plus.
- Working knowledge of Hong Kong and the region’s media landscape will be an advantage.
- Fluency in English and Chinese is essential
This is a rare opportunity for a marketing professional with solid investment knowledge and experience to join a world leading asset management brand.