Product Marketing Manager/Director
Salary plus bonus
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Inge Grobbelaar
Date posted 14 October 2016
Summary A Consumer Electronics company is currently looking for a Product Marketing Manager/Director for iOT, E-Mobility, Smart Learning and Wearable Technology. This is an excellent opportunity to work with the newest technologies and smart products in the market and be the pioneer in developing products, design the road maps, create go to market strategies and identify the gaps in the market.
- Responsible for creation of the product line(s), product roadmap, including SKU information, preliminary forecasting, cost targets and key features/benefits.
- Oversee development of the product line(s) in order to hit key targets for product positioning (generally) as well as specific details, functionality and cost (specifically).
- Maintain line logic that will result in the product line meeting targets for performance and business growth using market feedback along with sales and production data.
- Manage Product line transition and rollover.
- Manage daily actions of the development team as well as drive design efforts (internal or external) so that the vision for the line is accurately executed.
- Create and pursue an effective sourcing strategy to align goals for the category.
- Travel to tradeshows, material shows, dealers and partner with vendors to track market trends and innovative materials and constructions.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director including market research,competitor analysis, sales analysis etc.
- At least 5 years of prior product management experience in one or more of these categories: Lifestyle or action sports industry; IoT, Networking products, Smart Home; RF, Wireless communications; Augmented Reality, Smart Learning Products, Immersive Contents.
- Proven track record in launching new products, creating go-to-market strategies and
About the organisation
This is an excellent opportunity to work with the newest innovation, technologies and smart products in a well funded company.