Product Marketing Manager
Salary HKD480000 - HKD540000 per annum
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Georgina Masefield
Date posted 05 September 2016
A leading global insurance and financial services firm is looking for a product Marketing Manager to take responsibility for developing creative and customer focused marketing campaigns for all their investment linked products.
- Create and drive product specific marketing campaigns for all investment linked products
- Manage sales incentive events from idea conception to on-sight activation
- Write and create the content for product leaflets and broaches
- Work with the product and data teams to ensure all campaigns are tailored to all individual products and customer groups
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Translation or Language;
- At least 5-7 year's experience in marketing;
- Product Marketing experience, ideally in investment, or insurance or retail banking products
- Familiar with insurance products, the investment market and especially investment linked products is an advantage;
- Proficiency in both Chinese and English;
- Strong PC skills in Microsoft Office and Chinese Word Processing;
- Detailed mind and able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager.
This is a great opportunity for a Product Marketeer with the retail banking or insurance industry to join a top global brand who are rapidly growing across Asia.