Assistant E-Commerce Manager (MNC)
Salary discretionary bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Gloria Yu
Date posted 21 November 20192019-11-21 2020-01-20 marketing Hong Kong HK HKD 29000 35000 35000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a famous multinational fashion brands in the USA. To cope with their global business expansion, they are now looking for a e-Commerce talent to join their team in Hong Kong
- Manage daily online order processing to cope with their e-business, including product inventory management, order fulfilment customer services
- Coordinate cross-functionally with marketing, merchandising and retail teams to formulate and manage ecommerce calendar, assist in executing campaigns/activities and support digital marketing initiatives.
- Plan and implement ecommerce campaigns to grow traffic and drive digital acquisition
- Lead and conduct usability test to optimize ecommerce stores and improve traffic/ conversion relevant to the markets within the region
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 6 years in ecommerce, preferably in a consumer goods and retail environment.
- Proven track record of increasing ecommerce revenue, improving acquisition and conversion.
- Numerically sensitive with strong analytical mindset.
- Thorough understanding of current digital and ecommerce trends, growth hacking strategies and tactics.
- Good command of English with strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office, digital marketing tools and Google Analytics.