AVP, Partnership Acquisition & Development - Loyalty Program
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant James Yeung
Date posted 29 March 20192019-03-29 2019-05-28 telecommunications Hong Kong HK HKD 720000 840000 840000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
You will be responsible for leading a team for strategic partnership development at a corporate level and scope. The ideal candidate should have solid experience in leadership, business development and partnership with loyalty program background. This person should be creative, analytical and work well in a cross-functional team.
• To formulate partnership strategies, identify and develop relevant partners and build strong relationships with all potential partners (including but not limited to various brands, media agencies and technology vendors) and internal stakeholders.
• To grow THE CLUB’s business aggressively by driving the expansion of new partnerships in multiple channels.
• To focus on the creation of marketing strategies and solutions with partners to achieve win-win outcomes.
• To conduct product marketing, customer requirements identification, competitive analysis, industry trend study, market size estimation, business case development, financial analysis, and product positioning.
• To manage diverse projects and ad-hoc tasks/projects as assigned.
• Degree holder, preferably in Marketing or Business related disciplines.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in partnership development and strategy formulation roles at top tier companies.
• Experience in project management and coordination across functional groups and external partners with competencies on business development cycle.
• Candidates with strong business networks and customer loyalty related experience are preferred.
• Team player, result-oriented, attentive to details and self-motivated.
• Excellent MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication in both English and Chinese.