E-Commerce Project Manager, Asia
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant James Yeung
Date posted 27 February 2019 2019-02-272019-04-28 retail Hong Kong HK HKD 540000 780000 780000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
An exciting opportunity to work for a luxury Italian brand, manufacturer and product designer as E-Commerce Project Manager, Asia based in the Hong Kong regional office. Reporting to the E-Commerce Director, this role will focus on the strategic project of launching the official brand-commerce site and managing further platform improvements after launch in Asia. The E-Commerce Project Manager, Asia will also focus on opening and managing marketplaces in Asia (excluding China and Japan directly managed by local Branches), and own the relationship with marketplaces’ category managers and third-party agencies. As the business is expanding rapidly in APAC, this role will work closely with HQ in Milan, regional office and local Branches to develop and execute E-commerce projects to support commercial growth in the region.
Brand-commerce site ASIA (including China and Japan):
• Project management for Regional brand-commerce site launch in multiple countries.
• Oversee and guide the agency in the project implementation, providing constant updates and identifying risks in advance.
• Communicating with different departments to collect info and address properly the project. Acting like project leader in respect of each department team.
• Ensure successful project delivery on time.
• Running the sites after launch to guarantee business growth and brand awareness in ASIA (excluding China and Japan)
Marketplaces ASIA (excluding China and Japan):
• Project management for local marketplaces, such as Lazada and others.
• Fully manage each opened store in order to drive online sales, by improving AOV and CR%, by managing monthly replenishment and demand forecast, by launching new collections via TP agency and directly.
• Provide support to Asia and Global E-Commerce team if needed, in order to create efficiencies and synergies between countries.
• +5 years’ experience in project management of e-commerce projects, such as site launch, integration with ERP, logistic and CRM systems, as well as experience in operating e-platforms.
• Experience in online business management in marketplaces such as Lazada, JD, Zalora, Shopee, or some of them, is a plus.
• Experience in Oracle Cloud Commerce or ATG is a big plus.
• Understanding of marketing and ecommerce trends in APAC.
• Coming from 3rd party agency is preferred.
• Business acumen and data driven approach.
• Ability to work cross department and with colleagues abroad.
• Highly organised and detail oriented.
• Good Excel knowledge.
• Excellent communication skills, flexible and proactive.
• The role will be based in Hong Kong, reporting to eCommerce Director.
• Fluent English, any other Asian language is a plus.