Graphic Designer- Banking (12 months contract)
Location Hong Kong IslandCONTRACTOR
Consultant Renee Chan
Date posted 28 August 2018 2018-08-282018-09-23 banking 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
A well-known International bank is now hiring for an experienced Graphic Designer to join their expanding team on a new project. They are now launching an up and coming payment app and are looking for talented graphic designers who are creative, tech savvy and trendy in design sense. The role will be reporting to the Head of Marketing. Currently there are 2 openings in the same team, and they are opened to Graphic Designers from both in-house and agency background. Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effect and Adobe XD is an advantage.
About the role:
• Design layout of websites, E-newsletters and UI of web applications and mobile apps
• Cooperate with It teams, developers and external vendors to implement conceptual design into actual product
• produce visual designs, involved in marketing campaigns, digital banners, etc.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Multimedia, related discipline a plus
• Proficient in English, Cantonese and Mandarin a plus
• At least 5-6 years of experience in Graphic Design
• Tech-savvy and passionate to stay in touch with latest digital practices and trends
• In-house design experience a plus
• Must Be Proficient with HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effect and Adobe XD is an advantage.
• Previous UX or UI experience in Digital agency background is an advantage
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team
• Efficient, detail minded, excellent project management skills, a quick learner a plus.