Leading Retail Marketing Executive(CRM)(1 Yr Contract to Perm)
Salary HKD20,000 - HKD25,000 per month
Location Hung Hom
Consultant Andrey Sin
Date posted 01 August 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Our client, an international fashion retail brand is now seeking a Marketing Executive to join their expanding Marketing team in their HK office. The role will be reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager supporting in all areas of marketing including promotion, advertising, public relations, events, social media and CRM. This role will be suitable for candidates who want to have better exposure in the fashion retail industry. This contract role will suit ambitious candidate with 2 years of all rounded marketing experience. Our client is opened to candidates previous background as long as you have passion to perform well.
• Assist in planning and executing for all aspects of marketing including promotion, advertising, public relations, events, social media and CRM.
• Responsible for CRM including customer acquisition, retention, customer segmentation, database marketing and VIP program revamp initiatives
• Coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure excellent execution of Above The Line & Below The Line marketing initiatives.
• Liaise with business partners for joint promotion.
• Online and social media management and maintenance.
• Assist in O2O initiatives.
• Assist in maintaining good relations with media and influencers in order to optimize brand publicity. Prepare press release, media coverage report, analysis and product seeding.
• Handle daily administrative work such as sample arrangement, payment settlement, VIP system maintenance, product transfer in and out of system, marketing expenses update and marketing contract handling with legal team.
• Conduct market trends research and yearly competitive analysis.
• Support for ad hoc projects
• Degree holder in Marketing or business related discipline.
• 2 years solid experience in retail marketing in fashion industry preferred. Candidate with agency background will be considered.
• Hands-on experience in broad range of marketing functions including advertising, promotions, public relations, CRM, event management and social media.
• Solid experience in CRM is essential.
• With media networking and media relations skills as an advantage.
• Self-motivated, result oriented, detail-minded, hard-working, good interpersonal skill, creative, energetic with strong sense and passion to fashion and brands.
• Good in time management
• Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese.