VP, Digital Manager, APAC
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Lucy Hunter
Date posted 28 March 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
One of the leading Global Asset Management firms in Hong Kong are seeking a Vice President, Digital Manager, APAC. This company is committed to increasing support for its expanding Asia Pacific business, and is seeking a strong leader to oversee the digital function locally. This is an exciting career opportunity for the individual to grow & lead the regional digital strategy while working collaboratively in a global firm.
- Drive the digital strategy for the APAC region across all mediums including websites, digital campaigns, email, content publishing, video & mobile.
- Partner with global digital marketing team to develop cross region digital experiences that manifest the global brand.
- Collaborate effectively with business stakeholders
- Perform day to day content management for regional sites with publishing support from the global digitla team & agency partners.
- Create audience specific experiences by partnering with the regional/local channel marketing teams and the global content publishing team to optimise content.
- Deliver successful email marketing campaigns such as Eloqua & Salesforce.
Desired Skills & Experiences
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Finance, Operations, Computer Science, Engineering or Teachnology required.
- Minimum 7 years experience in digital marketing role.
- Experience in asset management industry is a plus.
- Proficient in CRM/Marketing Automation & Digital solutions such as Salesforce, Eloqua.
- Excellent problem solving skills - Results driven.
- Project Management
- Fluent in English, Cantonese & Mandarin