Senior Client Relationship Manager
Salary HKD780,000 - HKD840,000 per annum + Medical + Bonus
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Jason Ng
Date posted 15 March 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
The Senior Client Relationship Manager is responsible for the Client Development team. The Client Development team works closely with the Sales Team in establishing new and long-term client relationships by sourcing and effectively qualifying new client leads; regularly reviewing and developing client profiles; communicating key findings with the Sales Team. It is a fast-moving process that requires an individual with drive, tenacity, strong organisational skills and excellent client management ability.
- Manage a team of client strategists by directing and assigning projects, ensuring even allocation and reviewing the individual performance of the team members; providing training and coaching the team to help further develop their potentials
- Lead the client management review process including regular meetings with the Sales Team, ensuring timely and effective cross-teams communications, ensuring regular updates on client profiles, evaluating portfolio performance, defining porfolio growth objectives
- Coordinate with the Analytics Team to ensure the accuracyand quality of the client database, produce timely and targeted lists of leads
- Work closely with the Marketing & Events team for year-on and seaonal VIP events, sponsorship events, industry seminars and other sales-related events, by generating targeted guest lists, developing seating plans and brieifng on client biographies and pertinent background information
- Assist the Commerical Director in ad-hoc projects; support in key client events
- A Bachelor's Degree
- 8 years' relevant experience in client relationship management, CRM, segment marketing, etc.
- Past experience in luxury sectors is an advantage
- Past experience in handling high net-worth client porfolios is a must
- Team management experience is a must
- Adept at data analysis is a must such as CRM segmentations, client profiling
- Execellent command of English, Proficient in Cantonese or Mandarin
Our client is a global leader specialising in private sales of luxury goods. They are headquarted in London.