Digital Content Manager (Global)
Salary HKD600,000 - HKD720,000 per annum
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Jason Ng
Date posted 26 February 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
This gobal role offers a rare opportunity for working within an international team of professionals across digital marketing, technology, business development and product development. It provides strategic directions and develops best practices in digital content marketing as well as hands-on executions. Candidates applying for this role must have prior editorial experience with a focus on digital contents. Native level of English is also required.
- Source, develop, create and publish contents across the external communications channel ecosystem in alignment with the overall communications strategy and corporate priorities such as landing pages, blogs, social media and thought-leadership posts
- Create, edit, proofread, approve and publish new contents while ensuring it meets standards of excellence and aligns with the company brand voice
- Manage an editorial calendar that engages customers and external stakeholders, addresses topical issues, and maintains a steady drumbeat of ongoing business and strategic communications
- Manage the day-to-day editorial flow and content production
- Collect, analyse and report on metrics across digital channels to determine effectiveness
- Identify and optimise best performing content and distribution channels for delivery to ensure focus of content development.
- Deliver and execute strategic roadmaps for both SEO and premium content
- Keep up with latest media trends and SEO guides
- Manage extended team of freelance writers and content contributors
- A Bachelor's Degree is a must, preferrably communications or marketing related
- Prior experience in digital content development as well as editorial (5 years or above)
- Good knowledge of SEO, HTML and web publishing, Google Analytics
- Proven track-record in developing and producing copies and multimedia contents
- Project management skills
Our client advocates creative and innovative services for internet users. Founded by two IT veterans from the US, the brand has established a dominating position in the market. This role offers a great opportunity to work with a sophiscated, diverse and multinational team.
Their office is based in Hong Kong Island.