Associate Director, Digital Relationship Marketing
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Nick Jones
Date posted 14 September 2016
There is an opportunity to join a leading financial services organisation in an Associate Director, Digital Relationship Marketing role. In this position you will be responsible for developing the relationship marketing strategy across multiple distribution channels. Working with technical and agency partners the role will drive sales through CRM and increase the overall coverage of the business.
- In charge of the relationship marketing strategy for individuals, intermediaries and institutions
- Setup measurement frameworks: Dashboard, KPI and management reporting: Integrate digital signals with CRM: Email, Web, transfer agents (AUM, Flows) to complete 360 client view; Nurture leads and develop scoring capabilities to prioritise digital signals; Manage distribution of marketing content through the email channel
- Plan roadmap and prioritise requirements working closely with business regional stakeholders
- Evaluate tools for delivery core relationship marketing capabilities, including analytics platform
- Work with project management and IT teams to ensure smooth and fit for purpose delivery
- Able to manage implementation from start to finish, communicating opportunities or risks
- Coordinate the expansion of the relationship marketing programme across teams and local markets
- 7 or more years of relationship marketing / CRM experience.
- Strong knowledge enterprise CRM solutions
- Strong knowledge in client database setup and experience working with client information.
- Fluent with key measurement tools for online and digital enablers
- Able to work with local marketers who have variable degree of digital and CRM knowledge
- Strong team player and have considerable project management exposure
- Able to communicate in Mandarin an advantage
- Financial industry experience an advantage
- Good business acumen