Business Planning Analyst (Great Career Exposure)
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Gloria Yu
Date posted 24 July 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Our client is a giant logistics company with great reputation worldwide that can provide you a global exposure and promising future. They are now seeking for a high calibre professional with strong business analysis skills and market sense to join their team in Hong Kong.
• Provide analysis to develop business and marketing strategies, priorities and plans for Asia Pacific Region
• Create and manage the collection and interpretation of market information throughout Asia Pacific to identify and assess opportunities and risks, information includes macro-economics, operating environment, customer profiles etc.
• Prepare reports and presentations of functional key performance indicators and provision of narratives and deviation analysis
• Involve in preparation of annual operating plan, conduct regular short and long term forecast for formulating business strategy
• Manage project plan and development, and ensure project deliverable align with required outcomes
• Degree holder in Finance, Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, Quantitative Analysis for Business or related disciplines
• Minimum 5 years' relevant experience in business analysis or market research or relevant capacity with regional exposure
• Strong numerical sense with sharp business acumen
• Analytical with strong problem-solving skills
• Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
• Proficient PC skills, excellent MS Excel and PowerPoint is a must