E-commerce analyst - MNC
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Iris Tso
Date posted 10 October 2022hong-kong marketing/insight-and-analysis 2022-10-10 2022-12-09 it Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This company headquartered in New York City, and it produces products ranging from the mid-range to the luxury segments.
- Point of contact for all IT production issues and operational support status of all global ecommerce sites (as assigned) including related internal and third-party applications and services that support the ecommerce platform.
- Log and track ecommerce platform production issues and see them through to resolution.
- Communicate effectively with e-Commerce development teams, business partners, and other IT teams to prioritize, mitigate, resolve and report on root-cause.
- Leverage hands-on experience to lead team to triage and escalate issues to third level support as appropriate.
- Sterling OMS Alert and Exception monitoring to help manage day-to-day OMS activity and maintain system health.
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) Operational tasks including: user management/audits, job monitoring, application/release support.
- Deliver regular site performance reports daily, weekly and monthly.
- Track and gather data for measuring operational trends and identifying areas for improvement.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organizational standards.
- Demonstrate the ability to complete multiple tasks under pressure.
- Maintain operational documentation and knowledge base to streamline incident resolution.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Project management or other related field, or equivalent work experience.
- At least 3 - 5 years hands on technical experience in ecommerce or OMS development, software quality assurance or infrastructure environments.
- Knowledge of the ecommerce business model (i.e. Fulfillment/Shipping needs, Customer Service, User Experience, promotions planning, etc.) a plus.
- Sterling OMS and/or Salesforce Commerce Cloud experience required.
- Ability to interact effectively with internal business teams, at different levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational, time management, communication, process orientation and problem-solving skills with multiple clients/vendors/projects.
- Microsoft Office, JIRA experience.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented.
- Ability to work effectively individually and in a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing to work flexible hours, as needed, to address urgent production issues. Limited evening and weekend work is required.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 23 November 2022One of the leading property developers is looking for a CRM Officer to join their team. They are currently seeking for talents with strong analytical skill and successful customer acquisition experience. If you are a candidate with relevant experience and hoping to join a sizeable team with promising exposure then this is an excellent role for you!
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 21 November 2022One of the leading healthcare companies is looking for a Marketing Officer to join their team. They are currently seeking for talents with all rounded marketing experience. If you are a candidate with relevant experience and hoping to join a multinational company with promising exposure then this is an excellent role for you!
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 02 November 2022Role Overview: This role will be responsible for managing company's website, keeping insurance product & information up to date and maintaining good relationship with insurance partners. This is a permanent role with a leading finanical services.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 19 October 2022Role Overview: This role will be responsible for managing company's website, keeping insurance product & information up to date and maintaining good relationship with insurance partners. This is a permanent role with a leading finanical services.
Salary: HKD45,000 - HKD48,000 per annum + Double PayLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 18 October 2022A world-leading communications agency is currently seeking for an Account Manager to join their team. The chosen candidate will be responsible for working with clients from the healthcare industry and will potentially have management exposure to lead a small team.