Senior Digital Marketing Executive - Banking
Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant Yoyo Chun
Date posted 08 September 2022hong-kong marketing/general-marketing-consultancy 2022-09-08 2022-10-08 marketing Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Role Overview: The role will be responsible for planning and executing all offline-to-online initiatives & campaigns to drive digital channel adoption. This is a 1 year renewable contract with a leading regional bank.
- Plan, design and execute all offline-to-online initiatives & campaigns to drive digital channel adoption and better physical and digital journeys
- Analyze data, management reporting and business intelligence to monitor campaign results and make recommendations to continuously refine approach and actions for better physical and digital journeys
- To be data driven, drive insights and to come up with new ideas from dashboards to identify offline-to-online & channel adoption opportunities
- Stitch up physical & digital journeys for consistent customer experience across all channels
- Regularly review on voice of customers and to participate on internal workshops to locate on customer / employee pain points and to identify gaps for improvement opportunities
- Work hand-in-hand with internal teams to reimagine all in-branch journeys and enhancement on customer experience
- Perform market benchmarking to understand on industry practices, service standards and new initiatives
- Work closely with cross functional business partners (including Business Analytics, Marketing & Communications, Legal, Compliance, Risk, Operations, IT and others) for initiatives and campaigns.
- Strong understanding in consumer banking business and frontline sales process.
- Creative with strong customer-focus mindset and detailed-mind
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in banking or financial institutions, preferably with experience in marketing or client experience
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
This is a leading regional bank.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 September 2022Role Overview: The role will be responsible for managing digital projects related to deposit and drive customer engagement. This is a 1 year contract with potential to switch to permanent.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 21 September 2022A leading FMCG company based in Hong Kong with over 50 years history is now hiring an Assistant Manager to join their Consumer Marketing team. please do not hesitate to apply now if you are seeking for an opportunity in a leading MNC.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 06 September 2022One of the top tier FMCG Company in Hong Kong is currently looking for Senior Product Officer –to join their family for 2022 business plan
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 14 August 2022One of the well-known FMCG Company in Hong Kong is currently looking for numerous Marketing Assistant / Marketing Executive / Senior Marketing Executive to join their family for 2022 business plan
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD50,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 02 August 2022Our client is an insurance company with a strong presence across the digital channels. They are highly reputable for their innovative and fast-paced environment. Currently seeking for a talent with solid experience in communications and PR, must possess strong command in written and spoken English. Responsibilities • Develop and implement communications strategies and initiatives • Develop content strategy for bilingual marketing collaterals for online channels including social media platforms, websites, etc. • Responsible for corporate communications to drive company’s strategic priorities and goals • Manage CSR events, sponsorships and award submissions • Work closely with internal and external parties for branding and communications purposes • Participate in ad hoc projects when assigned