Assistant Marketing Manager (Insurance)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Yoyo Chun
Date posted 25 July 2022hong-kong marketing/general-marketing-consultancy 2022-07-25 2022-09-23 marketing Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Role Overview: The role will be responsible for preparing product / service promotion, training materials and conducting market research. This is a permanent role with a leading Insurance company.
- Design monthly newsletters, prepare memo communications, training materials, coordinate and conduct product / sales training / event for distribution channel.
- Connect with the distribution channel to provide regular product / business update & sales coach and handle the related enquiries from channels and internal client service team.
- Conduct analysis of existing client data, conduct market research and provide needed support on business initiatives.
- Assist to prepare and review product materials from business perspective.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- University degree, major in business administration preferred
- At least 5 year relevant marketing experience
- Excellent communication/presentation skills in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
This is a leading Insurance company.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 27 July 2022Role Overview: The role will be responsible for managing digital projects related to deposit and drive customer engagement. This is a 1 year contract with potential to switch to permanent.
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD45,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 05 August 2022A highly reputable property developer is currently seeking for an Assistant Manager to join their communications and media team. Our client has a strong presence across the ESG, hospitality, entertainment and property industries. They are looking for an Assistant Manager with a strong network across the real estate media sector to join their team. Responsibilities • Develop and implement communications strategies and initiatives • Prepare content strategy for bilingual marketing collaterals • Work closely with external media platforms for marketing purposes • Manage overall corporate communications and brand building to drive company’s strategic priorities and goals • Manage CSR events, sponsorships and award submissions
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD50,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 02 August 2022Our client is an insurance company with a strong presence across the digital channels. They are highly reputable for their innovative and fast-paced environment. Currently seeking for a talent with solid experience in communications and PR, must possess strong command in written and spoken English. Responsibilities • Develop and implement communications strategies and initiatives • Develop content strategy for bilingual marketing collaterals for online channels including social media platforms, websites, etc. • Responsible for corporate communications to drive company’s strategic priorities and goals • Manage CSR events, sponsorships and award submissions • Work closely with internal and external parties for branding and communications purposes • Participate in ad hoc projects when assigned
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 27 July 2022Role Overview: This role will be responsible for supporting the strategic development of overall CSR & Sustainability function of the business . This is a permanent role with a leading property developer.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 May 2022Role Overview: The marketing assistant manager/manager will assist the head of marketing and distribution to work with sales team to manage and execute events and communications for global stakeholders. This is a permanent role with the world's most trusted international life insurance brokers.