Assistant Visual Merchandising
Salary discretionary bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Gloria Yu
Date posted 09 September 20192019-09-09 2019-11-08 marketing Hong Kong HK HKD 25000 30000 30000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a well-known Jewellery brand in Hong Kong and they are now looking for a talent who is knowledgeable and passionate with jewellery to join their team
• Responsible for renderings, technical drawings of visual merchandising windows, VM and installation;
• To ensure plans for the Global VM and Creative guidelines of all visual presentation and display in stores are fully understood before implementation;
• Responsible for the maintenance, storage and movement of in-store and window displays;
• Ensure quality of creative work and finishes reaches an international standard and to keep up to date with current luxury design trends;
• Cultivate agency/creative partners/suppliers/vendor relationships and deepen relationships with internal teams
• To communicate a production schedule for reaching the deadline and direct procurement team.
• Cooperate with the Head of Group Creative to develop, plan & implement creative seasonal look and to develop visual product presentation directions
• Diploma or Degree in Design / Visual Merchandising / Related studies.
• At least 6 years in visual merchandising field for international brands with luxury retail experience.
• Strong track record in conceptualizing and developing visual merchandising guidelines
• Creative with strong design sense, with interests and knowledge in design styling and colour trends
• Possess a strong creative mindset and have basic knowledge of graphic techniques
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Candidate with more experience will be consider as Manager