Store Planning Executive (MNC)
Salary discretionary bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Gloria Yu
Date posted 19 May 20192019-05-19 2019-07-18 building-and-construction 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters
Our Client is a global lifestyle brand continuous business growth worldwide. They are currently looking for a store planning executive join their team in Hong Kong
• Support the overall store planning function. Assist in store design and
concept development function across Asia Pacific region.
• Manages the store planning project database including physical and digital housekeeping of drawing packages, store information and material packages for the store planning team on daily basis.
• Supports the team in the review of layouts and design/construction information about proposed drawings
• Assists in drawing up alternate layouts and design suggestions as needed following direction provided by Store Planning Senior Manager/Manager
• Assists to prepare commentary package, review contractor shop drawings, material samples and store opening reports.
• Prepares deliverables for whole store planning
• Collaborates with Store Development team, monitor construction progress /compliance with design intent on all projects on a periodic basis to ensure consistency of brand guidelines and standards
• Bachelor’s degree or above in architecture, interior design or related disciplines
• Minimum 4 years working experience in Store design work
• Good at project management and execution skills with good time management
• Attentive to details, self-motivated, with strong sense of responsibility
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
• Flexible to travel