Creative Content- Senior Social Media Project Manager
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Shawna Liu
Date posted 01 November 2018 2018-11-012018-12-31 banking 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Leading bank in Hong Kong
Strategic Planning and Corporate Development Department functions as the central planning and strategy development team of the Bank and addresses topics at the top of senior management's agendas.
This role will focus on delivery of a Special Project to create a social media platform to interact and understand the behavior of specified target segments to increase awareness of and preference for the Bank. This role provides the opportunity to lead the Initiative by working with all the Businesses and Functions of the Bank to build a new setup and framework for a well-established organization.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join us asSenior Social Media Project Manager, Creative Content
- Reporting to the Head of Special Project, Social Media, the successful candidate will lead the creative direction and development of content for a new social media platform to build interaction and engagement with targeted segments
- Devise, co-ordinate, manage and execute social media communications strategies, campaigns and activities to deliver against the objectives and ambitions of the Special Project
- Manage social media agencies to develop innovative and interesting campaigns and content to drive awareness of and participation on the new platform
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in developing online content that is in alignment with Hang Seng standards and industry best practice
- Develop clear direction and briefs for the smooth and efficient delivery of agreed activities, ensuring they are tracked and measured appropriately to demonstrate effectiveness
- Develop, manage and implement systems and processes for the timely identification and handling of issues arising