Store Supervisor (Luxury Retail)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Gloria Yu
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-11-11 retail 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Our client is a is a multinational luxury goods conglomerate. To support their rapid growth of business, they are currently looking for an experience store supervisor to join their team in Hong Kong.
• Responsible for daily operations of the store and ensure the achievement of sales targets, KPIs and operation efficiency.
• Help the teammates achieve sales budget target.
• Lead, supervise and train the team to deliver high quality of client care service.
• Build a strong relationship and loyalty with clients.
• Prepare various analysis on the sales figures and sales forecast of the store for management review.
• Manage and monitor the in-store visual merchandising, inventory, assets and cost control.
• Ensure orderliness of stockroom.
• Prepare work schedules, vacation, holiday and other schedules.
• Encourage safety culture to create a safe working environment.
• Work closely with different internal department and pursue timely and effective communication.
• knowing the market changes, competitor action. Feedback to management regularly.
• Assist in other ad-hoc projects as assigned
• Diploma or above with at least 3-year solid luxury retail sales experience
• Minimum 1-2-year team leader experience
• Ability to lead a team; develop and train others, delegate and follow up
• Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving and planning skills
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with customers and store team.
• Collaborative skills and a team player
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment