Senior Marketing Associate
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Georgina Masefield
Date posted 25 November 2016
A leading European Investment House is looking for an experienced marketeer to take ownership of all marketing activity for their Hong Kong and Singapore offices. The role will support the local sales teams and work very closely with global marketing to adapt global marketing strategy to the local markets.
- Be the local point of contact for all Marketing-related needs from the Sales team whilst working with sales and marketing to develop initiatives including sales collateral and campaigns. You will have responsibility for marketing literature production which includes:
- Monthly updates to marketing materials in both English and Chinese (Simplified and Traditional) working closely with Investment Marketing, Design and Compliance teams based in London.
- Project management of bespoke Marketing literature – brochures, flyers etc. including content writing or adaptation of existing copy for an Asian audience.
- You will be responsible for the delivery of the Asia advertising plan and M&G branding efforts in the region in coordination with agencies and the UK-based advertising team.
- You will ensure that marketing materials available to clients including website content upload of literature to 3rd party websites etc.
- In this position you will provide local management of direct mail and desk drop campaigns including creative input to concepts, delivery, production and logistics. You will manage the local branded collateral production – sourcing and managing local suppliers.
- You will also be responsible for local event management including end-to-end management of small-scale client seminars; third-party conferences and large-scale corporate events in liaison with local event organisers (publishers, agencies, client marketing teams).
- It is expected you will take ownership of the Co-ordination of M&G's sponsorship of 3rd party conferences including management of Fund Manager visits to the region, in co-ordination with the Events team based in London. You will provide on the ground support to the London-based Senior Marketing Manager, Asia, driving decisions and approvals from the local sales team to move Marketing activity forward efficiently
- You will have strong experience in Marketing and Events either working in-house or with an agency
- You must be a self-starter, comfortable making local marketing decisions as required and responding to sales teams needs.
- An International frame of mind with the ability to manage a diverse workload with quick turnaround time-lines and are self-motivated with a flexible approach.
- Experience in the Asset Management industry is preferred
- You must have spoken and written Cantonese and/or Mandarin and a high standard of English.
- You must be a dynamic individual, self-motivated with a flexible approach and extremely organised and disciplined
This is a unique opportunity for someone looking to progress their career in the investment industry and to have a lot of autonomy.