Regional Marketing Leader
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Georgina Masefield
Date posted 19 October 2016
A leading global advisory, risk and corporate services firm is looking for a senior marketeer to lead all of their marketing activity across the Asia Pacific region for three of their three key business lines.
- Support the company’s growth and revenue goals, and to protect and promote a consistent global brand.
- Provide advice and support for all Lines of Business within all business units. This includes advising on marketing and communications strategy, developing annual plans, identifying appropriate tactics through to competitor analysis, setting budgets and working with third party providers to support the development and delivery of programmes.
- Lead marketing for three key business lines in the Asia Pacific, developing marketing and communication strategies together with programmes that will support revenue growth as well as provide a clear market position that is aligned to the overall strategy and priorities for the business.
- Be the primary point of contact for all matters relating to the business line's marketing in the Asia Pacific and will therefore need to develop strong relationships with key stakeholders in each of the LOBs within Asia Pacific
- collaborate with Geographic Marketing Leaders, External Communications, COE Marketing Specialists, Strategic Engagement, Digital and Knowledge Management.
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders and leaders within the business line's across Asia Pacific to develop a good understanding of the business and their priorities, and how these need to be supported by marketing
- Develop regional marketing plans for the lines of business to support their strategy and priorities for revenue growth and developing the business
- Lead on the development of the regional marketing budget and manage to ensure planned expenditure is met including reporting and analysis of marketing effectiveness and impact
- Coordinate with geographic and regional marketing leadership to ensure marketing plans and budget are reflected in local marketing and business plans
- A minimum of ten year's experience in product & services marketing, the majority of which will have been gained in financial services
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the insurance and investment industry in the Asia region is desired
- Business and Marketing Acumen
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Ability to engage and communicate effectively with senior business leaders
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross functionally and cross culturally
- Demonstrated ability to embrace change and deal with ambiguity
- Excellent management experience with a proven track record of leading and developing teams
- Strong English language Communication Skills (written and verbal)
This is a rare opportunity for a senior marketing professional to join a top tier global brand and to play a key part in their continued growth across the Asia region.