Marketing Officer (3 months Contract)
Salary HKD25000 - HKD30000 per month
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Renee Chan
Date posted 19 October 2016
A leading International bank is now hiring for a Marketing officer to assist them on a marketing project. The role will be an all rounded marketing role supporting in communications, marketing materials preparations, events planning and management for the business.
About the role:
- Work with the business to create marketing materials and maintain them up to date
- Ensure all the product materials are up to date
- SharePoint – Manage the SharePoint for Marketing team and ensure that share information on events, marketing, media, and products
- Work with the team in event planning and logistics, site checks and on site event management.
- Plan and execute internal training sessions for department
- Producing goodies/gifts for client events
Ad Hoc Marketing Projects
- Work on ad hoc marketing project as necessary.
- Online survey – create, design online surveys as necessary and follow up on the results.
- Graphic brief / PPT brief – Work with the Graphic/PPT team to create various designed banners, brochures etc
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills, attitude to learn new things
- Ability to multi-task while prioritizing projects and tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to break-down barriers, lead and coordinate cross-functional activities independently
- Attention to detail.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written) , Cantonese and Business level Mandarin
- Ideally 1-3 year's of experience in the Banking industry or marketing function.
- University degree in Marketing or related discipline