Salary HKD350000 - HKD420000 per annum
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Linnea Colt
Date posted 04 October 2016
A leader in fashion needs a buyer to be part of a stable and knowledgeable team in the new phase of the company's development in Asia. Located in Hong Kong, you will report directly to the Director of Merchandising & Planning and be part of an efficient and friendly merchandising team.
- Assist the Merchandising Director to develop the merchandise assortment plan by location based on top-down financial targets and seasonal OTB plan
- Conduct assortment analysis and collaborate with the planner on assortment planning
- Play a lead role in the continuing implementation of the category management
- Review and analyse sell-thru by category, inventory by store, size and store level
- Work closely with the Merchandising Director & Planner to ensure the right product mix, assortment plan and OTB per location.
- Create the merchandising vision of each location to represent the bran as well as fulfil customer expectations for each market.
- Bachelor degree holder is preferable
- At least 4 years retail, planning, buying or merchandising experience
- Effective partnering, strong communication and influencing skills, able to work in complexity, especially over long distances and time differences
- Proficient in MS Office application (Strong in Excel & PowerPoint), SAP knowledge
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
This is a US-listed leader in fashion. This company is poised to be a disrupter in a fragmented market and offers an established platform to do so. It provides an excellent career path, competitive compensation package and work-life balance.