Regional Marketing Director
Salary Plus bonus
Location Hong Kong
Consultant June Ho
Date posted 21 September 2016
Summary: This is an opportunity to join a leading multinational technology company in a Regional Marketing Director role. The role is responsible for formulating and driving marketing strategy across the APAC region. Work closely with sales team as well as the company’s partners to drive sales in targeted segments.
- In charge of formulating and driving the company’s marketing strategy across APAC
- Work closely with the Sales team to plan and implement the regional marketing strategies for the company’s solutions in the targeted segments
- Work with the company’s channel partners to increase business coverage in the identified market segments
- Share market trends and insights across APAC with the team and formulate marketing strategies accordingly
- Lead, build and nurture the regional marketing team
- Work closely with sales team and partners on regional marketing events such as tradeshows and conferences
- At least 10 years of marketing experience, with exposure in driving regional marketing strategies and team management being a significant advantage
- Solid experience in integrated marketing, with exposure in areas such as strategic marketing, events management, PR and marketing programme management
- Solid experience in IT/Telecommunications industry, with exposure in strategic enterprise solutions marketing being a significant advantage
- Proven track record in team management, experience managing a regional team is a plus
- Good communications in English is a must
- Able to communicate in Mandarin is a plus
- Good business acumen
About the company:
This is a leading multinational technology company, with a well established reputation across Asia Pacifica as well as globally. It has an open and innovative culture with good career progression.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact June Ho at Robert Walters on (852) 2103 5300 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference VXL/500090.