Senior Marketing Manager, Leading Legal Firm
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Georgina Masefield
Date posted 12 September 2016
A leading global law firm are looking for a senior marketing professional from either the professional services or financial services industry to lead their regional marketing team.
- Oversee and direct the Marketing team's performance, ensuring that key milestones are met on time and that deliverables adhere to a high standard of quality;
- Serve as the face of the Marketing team and meet directly with partnership (along with Practice Development Managers) to obtain project briefs and advise on pragmatic solutions to achieve marketing objectives
- Provide guidance to the Marketing team in respect of Risk-related issues, including monitoring regulations and legal developments concerning digital marketing
- and data privacy.
- Advise and support the Director of Business Development & Marketing in planning and aligning the firm’s branding, corporate identity and positioning strategy.
- Lead a motivate the marketing and design team to develop and implement marketing programmes, campaigns and related efforts, including internal/external marketing collateral, digital marketing and other multimedia channels.
- Oversee firm branding, seminars and events
- Collaborate with Global Marketing and IT teams to oversee the consistency of firm communication materials and manage team members and other support staff to ensure successful execution.
- Oversee the implementation and development of the firm's CRM system, with a focus on improving functional design, specifications and reviews and supporting Asia users
- Ensure global marketing communications materials are developed strategically with Asia users in mind and are consistent with visual identity and brand positioning strategy.
- Lead strategy and decision-making for event management and direct events team in strategic communications and alignment with business development goals, including managing vendors and third-parties in the creation and roll-out of key publications, events and sponsorships.
- Develop approach and capability for thought leadership drafting and publication, including managing relationships with external parties, stakeholders and vendors
- Minimum 10-15 years of marketing and communications experience, with minimum of five years in a leadership role.
- Proven success in writing, editing and producing high-quality, content-driven marketing and thought leadership materials.
- Established knowledge and experience across all aspects of marketing campaign creation, including editorial, design, printing and digital communications, as well as determining ROI for related tactics.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and communications-related Risk issues, including current/emerging regulation around personal data privacy.
- In-depth knowledge of website development, Interaction (or similar CRM systems), digital marketing/publishing and social media, as well as related tools and applications.
- Solid command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Flexible, collaborative management style and highly team-oriented.
- Proactive self-starter with an ability to generate and new ideas and secure buy-in from senior leadership
This is a rare opportunity for a senior marketing professional from either the financial services or professional services sector to take on a leadership role for one of the world's most prestigious law firms.