Events Marketing AM / Manager - Private Banking
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Yoyo Chun
Date posted 12 May 2022hong-kong marketing/event-management 2022-05-12 2022-07-11 marketing Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Role Overview: The marketing assistant manager/manager will assist the head of marketing and distribution to work with sales team to manage and execute events and communications for global stakeholders. This is a permanent role with the world's most trusted international life insurance brokers.
- Events marketing, branding and communications, online visibility and printed or digital collateral
- Work closely with PR agency over tactical campaigns
- Develop and maintain marketing and relationship management
- Support marketing budget management
- Formulate wide range of company brochures, sales kit, corporate gifts and others for marketing materials
- Develop key initiatives, events and marketing actions
- This role will require travelling within Asia (when travelling is allowed)
- At least 6 years of events marketing or communications PR experience with leading firms
- Some experience in financial institution or insurance firm will be ideal
- Strong communication skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese or Mandarin)
- Good experience in building rapport
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Flexibly mindset
- Ability to travel around Asia
The is a global life insurance brokers.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 June 2022Role Overview: This role will be responsible for developing content, articles, business stories for website and social media. This is a 6 months renewable contract with a leading global bank.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 16 June 2022Role Overview: The role will be responsible for designing and delivering all internal communications activities to support staff engagement. This is a 6 months contract with a leading global bank.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 08 June 2022Role Overview: The role will be responsible for communicating with wholesale customers, providing customer service such as fixing of orders, providing updates on delivery on products, also managing product pricing plans, inventory etc. This is a permanent role with an Asia's most trusted silver & gold product dealer.
Salary: HKD400,000 - HKD800,000 per annum + bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 24 May 2022My reputable client is looking to expand their cyber security awareness team. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 11 May 2022Role Overview: The role will be responsible for executing marketing strategies and campaigns to achieve the brand building, coordinating with translation vendors. This is a permanent role with a global investment management firm.