Senior Event Executive (1 year contract)
Salary HKD18,000 - HKD25,000 per monthCONTRACTOR
Consultant Renee Chan
Date posted 09 November 2018 2018-11-092018-12-09 retail 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong
A world leading Luxury brand is now looking for Events management talents to join their expanding team in Hong Kong. The role will be looking after all kinds of Events from Product launches to VIP cocktails to Festive events towards the end of the year. This is an excellent opportunity for those from Event Agencies who are interested in setting a foot in-house to further develop their career. They are currently hiring for 2 openings. Less experienced applicants will be considered as Events Executive.
- Assist Event Team on research and coordination on event related areas
- Provide support on general departmental tasks such as stock count, warehouse stock management, delivery management as assigned
- Provide support on pre-production assignments, operational work and logistic support on the event
- Assist to prepare thorough briefings and liaise with vendors/suppliers and maintaining cost and quality control on such vendors
- Provide onsite support on all events where required
- Format documentation such as presentations, analysis and event reports to both internal and external parties.
- Work closely with HQ by applying event approval procedures and process.
- Work with HQ for materials update and follow-up
- Ability to lead small scale projects from briefing to execution with supervision and work independently as well as within a team on larger scale projects
- Occasional travel may be required
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration – Marketing / Event Management or equivalent is preferred
- Three years’ working experience in event management or PR, either in luxury field, consumer industry or event agency is a plus
- Strong analytical skills, details oriented and creative mind
- Strong negotiation skills with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer skills: proficiency in Microsoft office Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in written and spoken English (required)
- Fluency in written and spoken Cantonese (preferred)
- Fluency in Mandarin (if possible)
- French (if possible)
- Able to work independently, multi-task, proactiveness, initiative, positive attitude and able to work under pressure.
- Ability to work as a team player with strong inter-communication skills
- Strong interest in art and cultural studies