Senior Event Executive (MNC)
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Gloria Yu
Date posted 04 July 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Our client is a financial information company publishes magazines and focus on private equity, real estate and financial services. To maintain a business relationship with their clients and support the aggressive growth of the company’s marketplace, they are now seeking a Senior Marketing Executive to join their marketing team in Hong Kong.
- Develop/update the event components content write up for sponsorship presentations / event materials / event communications such as brochures, leaflets, website, social media platform and e-marketing etc to facilitate promotion of events
- Assist in development of company brand, event management, PR, and promotions Coordination of Asia Pacific events, tradeshows and customer events
- Develop and execute firm-hosted or sponsored seminars for current and prospective clients
- Assist in planning, organising and on-site event support including event logistics, managing internal and external communication
- Create social content for delivery across social platforms, and generate new marketing idea to support business growth
- Work closely with external parties such as vendor and coordinate seminars regionally
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising, Journalism, or related discipline
- 3 -5 years or event management experience, candidate from finance, media, agency would be an advantage
- Proficiency written and communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Well organised, detail-oriented and ability to keep up time line.
- Oversea returnee is welcome to apply