Business Development Executive/Assistant
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Gloria Yu
Date posted 16 April 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Our client is a prestigious international law firm provides a wide range of corporate legal services worldwide. To cope with their business, they are looking for a high calibre candidate to join their business development team in Hong Kong.
- Corporate with Business Development Manager to execute brand activities in Hong Kong and APAC region
- Communicate with team members and lawyers to capture relevant content for the bid library
- Prepare, translate and maintain currency of all pitch documents, RFPs, presentations, as well as website and social media contents
- Assist in planning, organising and on-site event support including seminars, luncheons, conference and forums etc.
- Collaborate with lawyers, clients and vendors to execute conference and events
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/Journalism/Communication or relate discipline
- Minimum 2 years of marketing communication or event management experience, candidate from law/finance/professional services industry would be an advantage
- Multitasking, excellent organisational skills and able to work under high pressure environment
- Proficient in MS office application including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written and fluent verbal communications skills in English and Chinese is a must
- Oversea returnee is welcome to apply