Senior Manager Events
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Nick Jones
Date posted 06 March 2017
There is an opportunity to join a leading asset management firm in a Senior Manager, Events role. This position will plan and execute events for the institutional and wholesale channels across Asia Pacific. The role will work closely with the broader marketing and communications teams, developing integrated events strategy.
- Work closely with Head of Strategic Marketing to develop event strategy to promote brand based on research findings, as well as business objectives and needs.
- Act as an advisor on 3rd party conference sponsorships opportunities. Provide value added analytical advice
- Communicate and coordinate across teams and local markets on production and delivery of events and campaigns.
- Drive and manage outsourced service providers and agencies on events & collateral production to ensure timeliness, compliance with regulations and accuracy.
- In charge of production and event logistics.
- Responsible for collecting feedback, measure KPIs and produce KPI reports for all events.
- Work as a team member in integrated marketing campaigns or marketing projects.
- 5 to 10 years of integrated marketing experience
- 5 to 10 years on events & projects planning and implementation for financial services corporations
- Strong communicator in English and Chinese, written and spoken.
- Good interpersonal skills Enthusiastic and able to work independently and under tight timeline
- Creative and strong work ethics, act as an initiator rather than a follower
- Background in Finance or Economics preferred
If you feel that your experience matches the above criteria, please apply below;