Senior Product Officer
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Pinkie Leung
Date posted 06 September 2022hong-kong marketing/direct-marketing 2022-09-06 2022-11-05 fmcg Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the top tier FMCG Company in Hong Kong is currently looking for Senior Product Officer –to join their family for 2022 business plan
• Assist Marketing team on integrated marketing initiatives
• Handle packaging development, contents & marketing materials preparation.
• Maintain & handle websites and social media platforms
• Coordinate with internal and external parties for developing marketing materials, including POPs & instore display development;
• Assist in conducting competitors' analysis
• A degree in Marketing or other related disciplines
• Min. 3 years’ marketing experience preferably in FMCG industry, previous exposure in healthcare or pharmaceutical product is a plus
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
• Good command of written English & Chinese
• Candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of Product Officer
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 14 August 2022One of the well-known FMCG Company in Hong Kong is currently looking for numerous Marketing Assistant / Marketing Executive / Senior Marketing Executive to join their family for 2022 business plan
Salary:Location: Hong KongDate posted: 28 September 2022One of the Top tired FMCG company in Hong Kong is currently looking for brand marketing talents to join their family for 2022 business plan
Salary: HKD28,000 - HKD35,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 26 September 2022One of the top tier FMCG company in Hong Kong is currently looking for Assistant Manager – Sales Administration (Customer Service) to join their family for 2022 business plan
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 08 September 2022The Role Overview: The role will be responsible for planning and executing all offline-to-online initiatives & campaigns to drive digital channel adoption. This is a 1 year renewable contract with a leading regional bank.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 September 2022Role Overview: The role will be responsible for managing digital projects related to deposit and drive customer engagement. This is a 1 year contract with potential to switch to permanent.