Corporate Communications Manager, Property
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Jenny Chan
Date posted 23 April 2023hong-kong marketing/communications-pr 2023-04-23 2023-06-22 real-estate-and-property Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
One of the leading property developers is looking for a Corporate Communications Manager, with solid knowledge in CSR and community engagement, and hands-on experience in partnership management experience. If you are a candidate with relevant experience and hoping to join a sizeable team with promising exposure then this is an excellent role for you!
- Plan and execute strategical communications campaign to drive company initiative in alignment with brand direction
- Design and monitor corporate event calendar to enhance brand awareness
- Organise CSR programs and community events, establish sustainable partnership with various NGOs
- Build an effective network with internal departments, external partners and vendors to deliver marketing and event activities
- Maintain good partnerships with communities and media networks
- Analysis campaign performance and prepare regular reports for management review
- Conduct market research to obtain marketing intelligence, and support the development of brand strategy
- Assist in ad hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree in Public Relations, Communication, Marketing or any related discipline
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience in corporate communications or public affairs
- Excellent communication skill in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- A proactive leader with strong analytical and stakeholders management skill
- Excellent project management, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Candidate with agency background is welcomed
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Guarantee double pay bonus
- Promising career exposure
Get in touch
+852 2103 5346
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 26 April 2023Our client is a Fortune Global 500 with a strong reputation across the financial services industry, they are currently seeking for talents with strong corporate communications experience to join their team. If you are a candidate with relevant experience and solid track record from the financial services industry then this is an excellent role for you to further develop your career! Our client would also consider candidates with agency background working with financial services accounts.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 19 April 2023One of the leading property developer in Hong Kong is now expanding their Corporate Communication team, they are now hiring a Corporate Communication Manager to join their team. Please do not hesitate to apply now if you are passionate in joining a vibrant team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 May 2023A leading multinational brand in luxury goods with over 30 years of history is now expanding their marketing team. They are currently looking for an experienced Marketing Manager who will be responsible for managing 360 marketing activities, to achieve company’s approved brand and business growth targets. Candidate with less experience will also be considered.
Salary: HKD70,000 - HKD80,000 per month + medical and dental insuranceLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 23 May 2023One of the leading Airline companies is looking for a talent to ensure quality delivery of the airport services and lounge experience for its premium customers, with specific focus on service and operational excellence.
Salary: HKD70,000 - HKD80,000 per month + medical and dental insuranceLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 16 May 2023One of the leading Airline companies is looking for a talent to ensure quality delivery of the airport services and lounge experience for its premium customers, with specific focus on service and operational excellence.