Corporate Communication Manager - CSR/ Event
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Yoyo Koo
Date posted 19 April 2023hong-kong marketing/communications-pr 2023-04-19 2023-06-18 property-and-housing Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
One of the leading property developer in Hong Kong is now expanding their Corporate Communication team, they are now hiring a Corporate Communication Manager to join their team. Please do not hesitate to apply now if you are passionate in joining a vibrant team.
- Contribute to a wide spectrum of marketing communication programs and key events to strengthen the corporate branding of the company
- Work closely with the internals team on communications strategies and communication activities to promote key corporate messages to stakeholders
- To identify and engage NGOs and commercial partners for community and cultural events
- Work closely with the Group's CRM team on missions and members' engagement.
- Degree holders in Communications, Marketing, Journalism or relevant qualification
- 6+ years experience in corporate communications, media relations crisis handling
- Well-established contact with media is highly preferable
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proactive, creative and independent
- Good team player and able to perform multi-task and work under tight time-line
- Flexible working environment
- Career Progressions
- Outstanding Salary Package
- Medical coverage
- Excellent fringe benefits
Get in touch
+852 2161 9422
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 16 May 2023One of the leading property developer in Hong Kong is now expanding their Corporate Communication team, they are now hiring a Media Relations Manager to join their team. Please do not hesitate to apply now if you are passionate in joining a vibrant team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 26 April 2023Our client is a Fortune Global 500 with a strong reputation across the financial services industry, they are currently seeking for talents with strong corporate communications experience to join their team. If you are a candidate with relevant experience and solid track record from the financial services industry then this is an excellent role for you to further develop your career! Our client would also consider candidates with agency background working with financial services accounts.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 23 April 2023One of the leading property developers is looking for a Corporate Communications Manager, with solid knowledge in CSR and community engagement, and hands-on experience in partnership management experience. If you are a candidate with relevant experience and hoping to join a sizeable team with promising exposure then this is an excellent role for you!
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 May 2023A leading multinational brand in luxury goods with over 30 years of history is now expanding their marketing team. They are currently looking for an experienced Marketing Manager who will be responsible for managing 360 marketing activities, to achieve company’s approved brand and business growth targets. Candidate with less experience will also be considered.
Salary: HKD70,000 - HKD80,000 per month + medical and dental insuranceLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 23 May 2023One of the leading Airline companies is looking for a talent to ensure quality delivery of the airport services and lounge experience for its premium customers, with specific focus on service and operational excellence.