Digital Communications, Assistant Manager - Industry Leader
Salary HKD35,000 - HKD45,000 per month
Consultant Shirley Tsang
Date posted 22 February 2023hong-kong marketing/communications-pr 2023-02-22 2023-04-23 marketing Kowloon HK HKD 35000 45000 45000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A reputable industry leader is currently seeking for an Assistant Manager to join their corporate communications team to support on digital communications strategy and managing channel performance to enhance brand awareness.
- Implement and execute digital marketing strategy via both internal and external digital channels
- Monitor online channel performance and implement SEO strategies to increase traffic
- Responsible for content creation for online channels
- Support online social channels and manage feedback
- Work closely with internal teams to implement corporate level's digital communications strategy
- Degree holder in Communications, Digital Marketing or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of corporate communications experience with a strong focus in digital communications
- Previous exposure in performance marketing would be a definite advantage
- Excellent written command in both English and Chinese
- Creative individual with strong analytic skills
- Reputable industry leader
- Career development
- Attractive benefits scheme
Get in touch
+852 2103 5330
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 02 March 2023The Role Overview: This role will be responsible for building brand awareness, generating quality leads and driving customer engagement. You will focus on but not limited to content development, driving leads via online channels and competitor study. This is a 1 year renewable contract with a leading regional bank.
Salary: HKD35,000 - HKD40,000 per monthLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 14 March 2023A leading private equity company is currently seeking for a creative candidate to join their content creation team. The chosen candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality documents, including graphic design, marketing materials, pitch books, presentations, etc. If you are a candidate seeking to join a highly reputable team and seeking for global exposure then this is an excellent role for you!
Salary: HKD22,000 - HKD26,000 per monthLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 06 March 2023An international law firm is currently seeking for a Marketing Assistant to join their team. They are seeking for a candidate with 1-3 years of marketing experience from professional services industry.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 22 February 2023Role Overview: The role will be responsible for executing marketing strategies and campaigns to achieve the brand building, coordinating with translation vendors. This is a permanent role with a global investment management firm.
Salary: HKD25,000 - HKD30,000 per monthLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 17 February 2023Our client is a fast-growing Men clothing in textile and apparel Industry, looking for a talent with solid bilingual content creation experience, if you are also interested in marketing campaigns / marketing communications involvement, it would be the best opportunity for you to join! The candidate with less experience will be considered as a Senior Officer.