Communications Manager, Education
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Jenny Chan
Date posted 21 November 2022hong-kong marketing/communications-pr 2022-11-21 2023-01-20 marketing Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the international schools is looking for a Digital Marketing Officer to join their team. They are currently seeking for a proactive storyteller with corporate communications experience. If you are a candidate with relevant experience and hoping to join a friendly team with excellent culture then this is an excellent role for you!
- Design and manage event calendar to enhance brand awareness
- Plan and implement communications event or activities to develop close relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide high quality customer care to event participants to enhance experience satisfaction
- Responsible for editorial integrity as newsletter and publications, press release and executive speeches for both online and offline platforms
- Work collaboratively with internal teams and ensure performance is align with event objectives
- Maintain good relationships with communities and media networks
- Assist in ad hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or any discipline
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience of corporate communications or journalism
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Excellent presentation skill, project and stakeholders’ management skill
- Experience in public speech, media communications and event management
- Outgoing, good team player and passionate in storytelling
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Performance bonus
Salary: HKD60,000 - HKD65,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 14 November 2022A leading medical centre is currently seeking for a Marketing & Communications Manager to join their team. Our client has strong reputation across the medical field and they are currently looking to add a new headcount to lead their communications team. The chosen candidate must have solid marketing communicatons experience, previous experience in B2C and B2B marketing would be a definite advantage.
Salary: HKD45,000 - HKD50,000 per monthLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 07 December 2022A fast-growing technology start up company is currently seeking for a Marketing Specialist to join their team. You will be responsible for CRM, digital marketing and PR duties. If you are a candidate with marketing experience from agencies or start-up with a strong passion in the technology field then this would be an excellent role for you to further develop your career!
Salary: HKD45,000 - HKD50,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 10 November 2022A reputable property development is currently seeking for a CRM Manager to join their team. They are looking for a candidate to develop group CRM program with strong exposure in analysis and driving initiatives.
Salary: HKD80,000 - HKD90,000 per month + bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 21 October 2022A leading property developer is currently looking for a Sales & Marketing Director to join their team. The chosen candidate must have 10+ years of experience in promoting sizeable residential property projects.
Salary: HKD80,000 - HKD100,000 per monthLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 26 October 2022A leading financial services institution is currently seeking for a high calibre Performance Marketing candidate to join their regional team. You will be responsible for data analytic across the APAC region and lead a team of 3-4 people in driving marketing performance.