Assistant Corporate Communications Manager (CSR) - Property
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Yoyo Chun
Date posted 27 July 2022hong-kong marketing/communications-pr 2022-07-27 2022-09-25 property-and-housing Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Role Overview: This role will be responsible for supporting the strategic development of overall CSR & Sustainability function of the business . This is a permanent role with a leading property developer.
• Support the strategic development of overall CSR & Sustainability function of the business
• Manage the partnerships and sponsorships selection from application screening, evaluation to due diligence process
• Work closely with the partners on the programme details for smooth programmes delivery
• Liaise with internal departments and external vendors to implement CSR programmes, sponsorship activities and corporate volunteering
• Promote CSR programmes through traditional and / or social media and / or other channels, as appropriate, to achieve the highest exposure and reach highest number of possible target audience
• Prepare and write up communication materials for both internal and external publications in daily operations
• Manage and respond to any feedback towards company held CSR and sustainability programmes
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
• Degree in Communications / Journalism / Environmental & Sustainable Development / Marketing or other related discipline
• Minimum of 5 years’ Corporate Communications experience with focus on CSR or event management preferable in sizeable NGOs
• Experience in social media and website management a plus
• Familiar with the latest trends in digital marketing
• Internet and social media savvy
• Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
• Proactive team player who can work independently, under pressure with multi-tasking skill
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
This is a leading property developer.
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD45,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 05 August 2022A highly reputable property developer is currently seeking for an Assistant Manager to join their communications and media team. Our client has a strong presence across the ESG, hospitality, entertainment and property industries. They are looking for an Assistant Manager with a strong network across the real estate media sector to join their team. Responsibilities • Develop and implement communications strategies and initiatives • Prepare content strategy for bilingual marketing collaterals • Work closely with external media platforms for marketing purposes • Manage overall corporate communications and brand building to drive company’s strategic priorities and goals • Manage CSR events, sponsorships and award submissions
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 27 July 2022Role Overview: The role will be responsible for managing digital projects related to deposit and drive customer engagement. This is a 1 year contract with potential to switch to permanent.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 25 July 2022Role Overview: The role will be responsible for preparing product / service promotion, training materials and conducting market research. This is a permanent role with a leading Insurance company.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 08 July 2022One of the top tier property developer in Hong Kong is currently looking for corporate communications talents to join their family for 2022 business plan
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 16 June 2022One of the Top tired FMCG company in Hong Kong is currently looking for Product Marketing talents to join their family for 2022 business plan