Communications Manager - Banking
Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant Yoyo Chun
Date posted 10 June 2022hong-kong marketing/communications-pr 2022-06-10 2022-07-10 marketing Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Role Overview: This role will be responsible for communications strategy and content development, and implementation across internal and new digital communication platforms to cultivate the brand, enhance staff engagement and promote a new working culture. This is a 1 year contract with a leading bank.
- Supporting the development and implementation of integrated and digital communications plans to promote the employer brand in the market and support the Bank’s Digital Business Services and transformation strategy
- Contributing to the development of internal communications and thought leadership narratives
- Working closely with different stakeholders to develop timely and integrated communication campaigns that drive employee engagement
- Providing expert counsel on communications strategy and story-telling technique to business stakeholders
- Overseeing the multi-media content development and integrating internal and digital communications channels strategically to enhance effectiveness while ensuring the delivery is aligned with the Bank’s overall communications strategy
- Evaluating trends, assessing new data and keeping up-to-date with the latest multi-media communications trends
- Degree holder in Communications, Marketing, Journalism or a related discipline
- Minimum 8 years of experience in marketing or communications while work experience in the banking industry is not mandatory
- A proven track record in developing, managing and implementing communications plans, and translating into solid and practical delivery programmes
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, including the ability to work confidently with senior executives and manage multiple priorities effectively
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
This is a leading bank.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 June 2022A leading MNC is now looking for a seasoned Internal Communications Specialist to join their expanding team in Hong Kong. Reporting to the team head, this role will be responsible for internal communications and employee engagement strategies and planning. To be successful in this role, you must have worked in a larger sized organisation in a similar role, and the ability to write and produce content efficiently in a dynamic environment.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 27 June 2022Role Overview: This role will be responsible for managing marketing activities to support business growth for specific products and segments. This is a 1 year contract with a leading global bank.
Salary: HKD80,000 - HKD95,000 per monthLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 08 June 2022A leading international Financial Institution is now expanding their Marketing team in Hong Kong and is now looking for a Seasoned Senior Marketing Manager to grow with their team. The position will be focused on driving Brand and business reputation and positioning through integrated media strategies for the Hong Kong Market. Candidates with solid Media buying & Social Media campaign experience would be a great fit to the role.